Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hello, Bonjour, Hola...

So I have received my first video comment on my Connected Classroom video.



HERE IS THE CHALLENGE....
Hello World" is the first thing people are taught to program in nearly every programming language. "Hello World" can also be translated into hundreds, if not thousands, of human languages....but how often do we really stop to say "Hello" to the rest of the world?

I challenge everyone that sees this to respond. You get two cards...the first should say "Hello World" in your native language. The second should be your message of hope, dreams or thoughts to the world on one card, five words or less. We will then compile the videos from all over the world and repost on YouTube...spread the word.

So to the 4 (5 as of this morning:) countries in which I have readers :) What do you say, are you up for the challenge? It will be interesting to see how connected we really are.

2 comments:

  1. You're at 9 countries as of 4:30pm CST :) Starting prepping for that world tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:56 PM

    Belgium & Argentina have reported and I've doubled my views in the last day or so...thanks for the support! I'm hoping that this all snowballs into something really big and memorable!

    ReplyDelete