Monday, August 06, 2007

8 Random Facts

SIGH....

I have been tagged...

TWICE by Ken Pruitt, AND Chris Champion...And although 1 of my facts is I have NEVER completed a chain letter or about me email, I thought since I am on vacation and not participating in the 31 day blog challenge, I would take them up on this meme and complete...

Anyway, here are the rules:

  • Post these rules before you give your facts
  • List 8 random facts about yourself
  • At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
  • Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged

My Facts:

1. I have visited 47 out of the 50 states...Alaska, Mississippi, and Louisiana the only ones I am missing
2. I ran the Philadelphia half marathon...short of giving birth (3 times), one of my most rewarding (and challenging) accomplishment.
3. I used to drive a red convertible...sigh now a cranberry minivan.
4. I had my tonsils out as an adult...
5. I secretly love dance, dance revolution...although I am not much of a dancer it is GREAT exercise.
6. I love kid's movies ...just about as much as my kid's do
7. For years I spent my summers directing pools and summer camps.
8. Every once in a while I DO crash...although no one seems to believe this

Am tagging 8 folks I think will....a) read my blog and respond, b) won't mind being tagged (or read as a result:) or are likely to find out that I tagged them via technorati:)
Don't let me down power 8....
Diane
Scott
Jim B
Ken
Mrs. Durff
KKoz
Howard
Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:17 PM

    OK...tag so noted. Hmmm...since I'm new to the blogosphere, I'm not sure I'll find 8 people to tag, but I'll ply along none-the-less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finally responded to the tag! I don't have 8 people either so I copped out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think #4 says leave a comment on their blog. Cathy and eve tagged that way. Sorry Kristin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to my blog...8 random facts await.

    ReplyDelete