Thursday, September 27, 2007

Keeping Teachers AFLOAT...

I must say that the CFF bootcamp this year was a very rewarding experience as it has given me the opportunity to reflect on my past year of learning, remember where I was 6 months ago, and think about the possibility for the coming year.

Having the opportunity to be a technology integration coach in a tremendous program like Classrooms for the Future and helping teachers to prepare their students can certainly be a challenge as evidenced by the final project created by the gentlemen in my county...thanks @kenrodoff for making this available. I am sure that many of us, even the most proficient user, at times, with all of the tools, and learning opportunities, feel overwhelmed...like they are drowning in a sea of information



The most powerful part of this initiative is the coach, the person who keeps folks afloat as reflected in the ladies's final project...



I encourage everyone to reflect on this role and how we have a responsibility as educators to continue to work together. Please add your voice, your thoughts to our voice thread!!!!

Thanks to my global network and all of the CFF Coaches who are helping me to grow as a teacher, to improve education for my kids....You are an AMAZING group...have a great year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment